This Website is operated by Crimson Healthcare and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “CH”, “our”, “we”). This Privacy Notice explains our responsibility in collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data subject to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), the term “Personal Data” and “Processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
Notice 1. This Notice applies to any person who provides CH with Personal Data or whose personal data is otherwise collected, used or processed by and/or disclosed to CH in connection with and/or for the purposes of its operations
2. This Notice serves to inform you of the following: (a) what, how and why we collect, store, gather, use, share and process your Personal Data by CH or on behalf of CH; (b) your rights in relation to the Personal Data which you have consented to CH; (c) ways of contacting CH in the event you have any request or complaint; and (d) the data protection measures which we have put in place.
3. When using our services, or when disclosing your personal data (including sensitive information), whether voluntarily or obligatory to us, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, disclosure and other uses of your personal data as described under this Act.
4. This Privacy Notice applies in conjunction with other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us, and is not intended to override them unless we state expressly otherwise.
5. Personal Data means any information, whether recorded from any material information from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
Such information may be collected and processed by us, which may variously include but is not limited to the following:
(a) your name, gender, designation, company’s and business’ name, and contact particulars including telephone number(s), residential address(es) and email address;
(b) age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
(c) details, information and contact particulars of your family, relatives or related parties;
(d) information in connection with Products and Services which you may have purchased from us or registered your interest with us for purchase, enquiry, updates, information etc; (e) your image and photo, by way of video surveillance installed in some parts of our premises as part of our security infrastructure;
(f) your network usage data and other information gathered automatically by our computer systems, including your computer IP address, links visited and other activities conducted online or using our computer systems; 2
(g) sensitive personal data disclosed by you which are necessary for purposes of performing any obligation in relation to employment, for purposes of protecting vital interests of yourself and other person, for law enforcement purposes, for medical purposes which may include but not limited to biometric data such as finger print, religious belief, health condition, dietary requirement, commission or alleged commission of any offence(s) and other necessary sensitive personal data required by law; and
(h) any other personal data required from you for the purposes set out in paragraph 8.
Personal Data about Third Parties
If you disclose information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
(a) shall consent on their behalf to the data processing of their personal data;
(b) shall receive any data protection notice on their behalf; and
(c) shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad. Source 7.
Your personal data is collected from various sources including but is not limited to the following:
(a) Registering your interest for purchase of products, or information or enquiry or updates via telephone call, emails, face to face meetings
(b) Submitting a job application
(c) Responding to communication or your correspondences with us
(d) Updating your contact information including your address
(e) From any company within Top Glove Corporation Bhd
(f) Visiting CH’s premises (g) Attend or participate any activities or events organised by CH
(h) Working with third party sources, including collecting publicly available information from social networking websites (i) Information you have provided us, information from third parties and information from credit reporting agencies such as CTOS or equivalent and public domain.
Purposes of Personal Data Collection.
CH may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(a) to communicate the requested information
(b) to register an account with username and password to access restricted sub-sites on our website
(c) to enable us to discharge our contractual obligations
(d) to provide products and/or services
(e) to provide on-going information, events, programmes or activities, our products and/or services to people that we believe may be interested in such information, events, programmes or activities, products and/or services
(f) to receive products and/or services from vendors/ suppliers
(g) to consider applications for employment
(h) to research, develop and improve our events, programmes, activities, products and services
(i) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, applicable laws, regulations, directives, orders, guidelines and circulars 3
(j) for promotional and publicity purposes, including recording or taking photographs of participants at events or functions organised, hosted or participated by CH
(k) verifying your identity or monitoring your activities, including without limitation via video surveillance observation and/or recording
(l) preventing, detecting and investigating fraud, misconduct, any unlawful action, dispute, and whether or not there is suspicion of the aforesaid
(m) in relation to employment, for staff training, quality assurance, performance evaluation and record-keeping
(n) for transfer to third party data intermediaries to facilitate any of the aforesaid purposes for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
(o) for purposes of conducting/performing credit reference/reporting checks
(p) for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
Unless otherwise required under the Act or other applicable law, CH will not collect, use, disclose or share your personal data (including sensitive information) without your consent. CH will take reasonable steps to bring to your attention the purposes of the disclosure and the extent to which the disclosure be made to third parties, at the time of collection of personal data. Disclosure of Personal Data 10. Your personal data may be disclosed to:
(a) our parent company, subsidiaries, related or affiliated companies
(b) our directors, authorised employees or representatives, auditors, advisers, consultants, professional firms or entities
(c) our third party service providers, subcontractors, licensors, business partners, freight forwarders, shipping agencies/ firms/ entities, banks and financial institutions, credit reporting agencies
(d) to relevant regulatory authorities, securities exchange, governmental bodies and law enforcement agencies; and
(e) such other persons which CH may think fit or necessary, notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside Malaysia, for any of the Purposes or any other purposes for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorised by law or by order of a court.
Verification of Personal Data and Notification of Changes
Where feasible, we will take reasonable steps to verify the accuracy of personal data received at the point of collection but you remain primarily responsible and liable to ensure that all personal data submitted by you is complete, accurate, not misleading and up to date. Information disclosed and submitted by you shall prima facie be deemed complete and accurate.
12. CH shall not be held liable for any inability on its part to provide services to you, if you failed to ensure that your personal data submitted to us is complete and accurate or failed to notify us of any relevant changes to such personal data.
Security of Personal Data
13. We shall keep and process your personal data in a secure manner and in strict confidence. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate security measures and procedures in accordance with the Act and relevant regulations.
14. All such third parties are prohibited from disclosing your personal data except to provide services to us and they are required to maintain confidentiality of your personal data.
15. We do not on an individual basis disclose your sensitive personal data to third parties, without your explicit consent or unless required under the Act or other applicable law.
16. Indeed, while we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data in using CH’s website, you hereby acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot fully guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. Retention of Personal Data
17. Any personal data which you have disclosed and/or provided to us will be retained for the period necessary for the Purposes and as required by law. In the event such information retained by us is no longer required, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information are deleted and/or destroyed.